You are here
Share our images and infographics! To view a full graphic and see embeddable code, click on the thumbnail image. Information on our website is in the public domain, but we appreciate attribution and links back to the original.
- Do You Need a Hearing Test? Interactive Test and Widget
- Hearing Loss Among U.S. Adults Aged 20 to 69
- Hearing Loss and Hearing Aid Use
- Nearly 1 in 12 Children Ages 3–17 Has a Disorder Related to Voice, Speech, Language, or Swallowing
- National Observances
- It's a Noisy Planet. Protect Their Hearing® shareable images. More images are available on the Noisy Planet Shareable Images page and on our Noisy Planet Facebook page.
- Pinterest: The NIH Pinterest page hosts many NIDCD infographics under October is National Protect Your Hearing Month and Good to Know: Infographics from the NIH and Beyond.
Shareable images from the It's a Noisy Planet. Protect Their Hearing® campaign
Below are some examples of shareable images from the It's a Noisy Planet. Protect Their Hearing® campaign. View more shareable images from our Noisy Planet campaign »