You are here
Information for Educators and Students
- NIDCD's Noisy Planet Campaign—Protecting Kids' Hearing
- Journey of Sound to the Brain—Explains how sound travels to the brain.
- Keeping Noise Down on the Farm—Teaches kids who live on farms to protect their hearing. On our Noisy Planet website.
- Noisy Planet Teacher Toolkit (grades 2-6)—Easy-to-use resources/activities to teach kids about the causes and prevention of noise-induced hearing loss.
- I Love What I Hear! (grades 3-6)—Help younger students take part in fun, simple activities on hearing.
- How Your Brain Understands What Your Ear Hears (grades 7–8)—Incorporate lesson plans and multimedia activities on hearing and sound into your curriculum.
Last Updated Date:
December 15, 2017